Click for Nome, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nome

Sorry guys, no pictures yet cause we don't have wifi where I'm staying and life has been very fast paced and I'm loving every minute of it.  When we got here, we  were supposed to meet Pam's friend who was letting us stay at his house, but that was pretty far out from the start, and he had a friend whose 'nicest house in Nome' is right at the finish line.  Her guests cancelled, so we are in the best spot in Nome to view the finish in a couple of hours or less. We are on a balcony right behind the Burled Arch, if you are watching video or Nome Cam.  I'm supposed to be at dog lot training at 2, and the finish is about the same time.  No way am I missing the finish!  I will post an update and pictures as soon as I can.  Off to watch Lance Mackey do it 4 in a row!  WOW!

No comments: