Click for Nome, Alaska Forecast

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For all who followed me on my 'trip of a lifetime' two years ago, and for new followers, I am planning my second Alaska trip. My goal is to experience Nome and the finish of the Iditarod for the winners and those back in the pack. I have some other 'bucket list' ideas in the works as well. I am having a lot of trouble finding time to post here, but this paragraph is my committment to document this dream in more detail, and with more pictures, than my 2008 trip. Stay tuned...........I'll fill you in!
JeanieB

2 comments:

marymay said...

I'll be checking back often so I can travel with you -- except you can face the cold for us both!

kate and powder said...

Glad you are getting a dose of Nome before you get to Nome, right here in ol' Virginie.